I LOVE to work with groups. Maybe that would be a great step toward us working together!
With your group, you can pick the topic. But I do have some go to topics that lay the foundation for a coaching culture or introduce coaching skills to you and your team. You might choose from these:
- Coaching Hacks for Your Conversations (based on my book), which is an introduction to high quality coaching.
- Coaching and the Big Data Revolution. How can you leverage the power of the data that is being gathered every day to make your coaching more effective?
- Coaching Lessons from the Blackjack Table. I may have spent some time on a professional blackjack team. Believe it or not, the lessons learned there do actually apply to coaching at a high level!
- Introduction to Coaching Cultures. What does it take to launch or deepen a coaching culture in your company or organization? This talk sets the stage!
- Finding More Coaching Clients (And It’s Not How You Think!) There are LOTS of coaches who claim to have cracked the code on client acquisition, but this is a different approach!
- How to Talk about this Coaching Thing. The biggest challenge new coaches face centers on how to communicate what coaches do and what results clients should expect. This talk focuses your elevator pitch and raises your new sign up rate!
I also have options for faith-based organizations, and have taught on the topic of living in a blended family. While that’s not exactly coaching-related, there are lessons that transfer!
I’d love to talk with you about the options. Please fill out the form and we’ll have a conversation!