Maybe you found your way here because you know I work at CoachNet…but training in CoachNet’s online cohorts is only one option you’ve got for learning and integrating coaching skills.
Here are your options:
- Begin a coaching relationship with me. The first step in becoming a coach is being coached. Evaluate your options at this link.
- Read Coaching Hacks. My book will get you started. Learn more here.
- Sign up for my free skill building email course. (Coming in 2019)
- Earn an ICF Credential at CoachNet. Check out all the available pathways.
- Explore Harrison Assessment Certification from CoachNet. You can learn to administer this behavioral assessment in your organization or coaching practice here.
Coach the person. Consult the problem. Mentor the experience. Counsel the fallout. #coachinghacksJonathan Reitz, in Coaching Hacks