Recently I was interviewed on the LIfe of Church Planter podcast with host Matt Peeples. Matt and I had a great conversation about how to find the right coach for you and your church plant. He asked a lot of great questions and we jumped into topics like these:
- The difference between coaching and mentoring.
- What to look for when you’re looking for a coach.
- How often (and for how long) you might work with a coach.
- How to tell a good coach from a pretender.
- Why coaching costs money and mentoring typically doesn’t
- And more!
Matt’s got a number of great guests coming up, and you should add the LIfe of a Church Planter podcast to your regular listening rotation.
(BTW…Matt told me there was a cord issue during the recording of our conversation. Sorry about the crackling sound. It must be because the conversation was ON FIRE!)